We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Daylesford Spa Country Railway, however there have been some changes to ensure our passengers, staff and visitors remain Covid-Safe
Prior to Travelling:
- Capacity is limited, so book online to avoid disappointment.
- Confirm your pre-booked tickets at our ticket office and scan the QR code provided to enter your name and mobile number for contact tracing purposes.
- Please bring a face mask with you
- High touch areas of the carriage will be sanitised between trips. Please allow time for staff to complete this before boarding the train.
While on our trains:
- All passenger must wear a fitted face mask when inside our carriages (medical exemptions apply).
- When outside at a station, you must carry a face mask with you and be prepared to wear it whenever you are unable to maintain social distance of 1.5 meters to another person.
- When on board our train please respect social distancing, observe patron limit signage and follow directions from railway staff.
- Do not travel if you feel sick or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, no matter how mild. Please contact us for a refund if you are unable to travel due to illness.
- Practice good hygene and use the sanitiser station provided at the entrace to our train and other key areas
- Please do not change seats during the journey.
Contact Tracing and Vaccination:
- All passengers must check in prior to travelling using the QR code located within the station building for contact tracing purposes.
- As of 29 October 2021, it is a Victorian Government requirement that all passengers travelling on our trains are vaccinated for Covid-19
- You will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption prior to boarding our trains.
Please Click Here for our full COVID-19 Safe Plan