We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Daylesford Spa Country Railway, however there have been some changes to ensure our passengers, staff and visitors remain Covid-Safe
While on our trains:
- All passenger must wear a fitted face mask when inside our carriages (medical exemptions apply).
- When outside at a station, you must carry a face mask with you and be prepared to wear it whenever you are unable to maintain social distance of 1.5 meters to another person.
- When on board our train please respect social distancing and follow directions from railway staff.
- Do not travel if you feel sick or are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, no matter how mild. Please contact us for a refund if you are unable to travel due to illness.
- Practice good hygene and use the sanitiser station provided at the entrace to our train and other key areas
Please Click Here for our full COVID-19 Safe Plan